We are fully qualified drivers and pet lovers, providing pet and dog door-to-door transportation to the Austria from Romania and Austria to Romania.
The pet is man’s best friend, and our team greets every non-speaking guest with exceptional international transport services, so that your pet is happy and always safe.
We bring together a competent staff, dedicated to the needs of animals, raising this profession to the rank of passion and professionalism.
The international transport of dogs or cats is a big responsibility. Each of them deserves to benefit from a special treatment, offered only by specialists in the field.
Pets are part of our world and, for this reason, the desire to offer our furry friends a relaxing, stress-free and happy journey is our mission. We provide a gentle and compassionate environment, so we are with them all the way. We offer optimal conditions for each of them, because all our vehicles are ANSVSA authorized, adapted for safe transport.
We fully comply with European legislation in the field, which is validated by the smallest details that make the difference: experience in the field, medical inspection of animals, cars with complex equipment, authorized personnel, certified and even the possibility to offer you complete package services (preparation of documents for trip). One thing is for sure: we think about absolutely every aspect of safe transportation.
Our drivers have a certificate of professional competence, issued by DSV, while the caretakers are at the disposal of our furry guests, making sure that they do not lack anything. We change the blankets whenever necessary, and the water and food are plentiful. In addition, we know that movement is mandatory for dogs, so we walk them twice a day.
Because in the end, all that matters is their happiness.
But yours too.
What do you need to consider?
GOOD TO KNOW before transporting your dog or cat to the Austria from Romania and Austria to Romania.
- No pet, dog or cat, can travel outside Romania/Austria without a valid International Passport.
- The dog or cat can leave the country, according to the legislation in force, only after reaching the age of 4 months and only after being microchipped and vaccinated with rabies.
- Due to implantation of the microchip it must be before the date of rabies vaccination
- The rabies vaccine should be made at least 21 days before the scheduled start date. It must be written with a pen, it must be signed and paraphrased and it must have a round stamp and secure foil.
- On the day of departure or 24 hours before, the dog or cat must be internally and externally debased and undergo a clinical examination. All these data must be found in the Passport of the animal
- 5 days before the trip we will need all this data to be able to complete in the International Traces System
- Please note that without this information, pets cannot be transported!