We are fully qualified drivers and pet lovers, providing pet and dog door-to-door transportation to the France from Romania France to Romania.
Above the conditions we offer is affection and love for animals.
The business idea arose as a natural result of the desire to help both pets, to whom we address directly through our services, and the owners who see in their pets an integral part of the family, of great importance.
With a perfect experience we managed to offer exceptional transport services for the little non-speakers. In order to optimize the activity, we successfully relocated the animals from Romania to France and from France to Romania.
The foundations that underlie our activity are represented by: compassion towards the owners and the desire to bring them joy, love for animals and the challenge to understand them, professionalism in carrying out the activity and last but not least, the satisfaction of reaping the fruits of a continuous preparations.
We have grown our family with you, we have constantly improved and we are proud to have the gratitude of the owners who trust to leave their non-speaking friends in our care.
When it comes to your furry baby’s journey, you need to consider that each Member State may impose additional rules on the entry of a pet into its territory (animal health rules) or even prohibit the entry of certain breeds of animals.
But don’t worry, we take care of all these aspects! We check all the conditions applicable to the entry of your type of pet in the state where it must be relocated.
And because we care about their well-being, our fleet is composed of ANSVSA authorized vehicles, fully equipped and equipped. Thus, the four-legged friends have a premium trip, on four wheels, during which time we are constantly with them.
Don’t forget to check the transport conditions!
GOOD TO KNOW before transporting your dog or cat to the France in Romania or the France to Romania
- No pet, dog or cat, can travel outside Romania/France without a valid International Passport.
- The dog or cat can leave the country, according to the legislation in force, only after reaching the age of 4 months and only after being microchipped and vaccinated with rabies.
- Due to implantation of the microchip it must be before the date of rabies vaccination
- The rabies vaccine should be made at least 21 days before the scheduled start date. It must be written with a pen, it must be signed and paraphrased and it must have a round stamp and secure foil.
- On the day of departure or 24 hours before, the dog or cat must be internally and externally debased and undergo a clinical examination. All these data must be found in the Passport of the animal
- 5 days before the trip we will need all this data to be able to complete in the International Traces System
- Please note that without this information, pets cannot be transported!