We are fully qualified drivers and pet lovers, providing pet and dog door-to-door transportation to the UK from Romania and even to Ireland or UK to Romania.
Because we rely on exigency in terms of the service we offer, we use only authorized vehicles, designed to provide absolute comfort to puppies or cats.
Going with us on the road, you will always find a united team dedicated to its goal of ensuring the health of your pets. Love and attachment to animals is the basis of our team. .
We are motivated primarily by the love of animals. At your request, we have diversified the range of services and expanded the possibility of international transport for dogs and cats to and from the UK or even Ireland.
You, along with the pets, are the ones who helped us grow. We managed to understand the peculiarities of dog or cat breeds, to know their behavioral habits and their desire for affection. So we provide them with all the comfort during the trip, we constantly monitor them and we are with them, so that they never feel alone.
We want every pet to receive all the socialization and attention it needs, so we treat them with the same care, responsibility and love as if they were our own.
GOOD TO KNOW before transporting your dog or cat to the United Kingdom (UK) in Romania and even in Ireland or the United Kingdom (UK) to Romania
- No pet, dog or cat, can travel outside Romania/UK/Ireland without a valid International Passport.
- The dog or cat can leave the country, according to the legislation in force, only after reaching the age of 4 months and only after being microchipped and vaccinated with rabies.
- Due to implantation of the microchip it must be before the date of rabies vaccination
- The rabies vaccine should be made at least 21 days before the scheduled start date. It must be written with a pen, it must be signed and paraphrased and it must have a round stamp and secure foil.
- On the day of departure or 24 hours before, the dog or cat must be internally and externally debased and undergo a clinical examination. All these data must be found in the Passport of the animal
- 5 days before the trip we will need all this data to be able to complete in the International Traces System
- Please note that without this information, pets cannot be transported!