We are fully qualified drivers and pet lovers, providing pet and dog door-to-door transportation to Belgium from Romania and from Belgium to Romania.
Our dream has come true today. A dream about a fairytale journey in which the little fur man remains for a while without the most precious treasure, his man, but continues to wave his tail of happiness and feel like a child in the camp, enjoying friends and places us, even if they miss their parents.
And for all these things to be possible, we surrounded ourselves with a team of people with experience in living with animals and who have a non-speaking friend at home, considered a member of the family.
Throughout the trip, your pet receives a lot of attention, because we avoid leaving them alone. We adapt to the requirements of each of them and make sure they are nourished, hydrated, walked and finally extremely happy.
And you, like us, love animals and want to have the best services, to feel happy and loved, and we want to come to your aid.
Safety and comfort are the basis of our concept, so our vehicles are ANSVSA authorized and offer complete luxury conditions, to ensure that your best friend arrives at the destination relaxed and neat.
We understand your needs and requirements, which is why we constantly adjust our services, offering you only the best solutions.
Our goal? Let’s deliver smiles. Let’s pay special attention to each client and pet for an exceptional experience. Let’s alleviate your longing and always see you satisfied at the end.
Because true magical moments are made up of serene memories. Memories that carry with them joy and to which we return with pleasure at any time. And that’s exactly what we do! We outline stories, moments, feelings and come to meet you whenever you need.
Don’t forget to check the transport conditions!
GOOD TO KNOW before transporting your dog or cat to Belgium from Romania and from Belgium to Romania
- No pet, dog or cat, can travel outside Romania/Belgium without a valid International Passport.
- The dog or cat can leave the country, according to the legislation in force, only after reaching the age of 4 months and only after being microchipped and vaccinated with rabies.
- Due to implantation of the microchip it must be before the date of rabies vaccination
- The rabies vaccine should be made at least 21 days before the scheduled start date. It must be written with a pen, it must be signed and paraphrased and it must have a round stamp and secure foil.
- On the day of departure or 24 hours before, the dog or cat must be internally and externally debased and undergo a clinical examination. All these data must be found in the Passport of the animal
- 5 days before the trip we will need all this data to be able to complete in the International Traces System
- Please note that without this information, pets cannot be transported!